Monday, March 28, 2011

My new found friends over @Ice Cold Frames in Brooklyn

Throughout my years i've been lucky enough to meet some good people and some bad people that keep me on my toes. The guys at Ice Cold Frames are no exception. The Minnesota born Brooklyn based dynamic duo of Mac and Joe are uncompromisable. The two go together like white on rice, or better yet, some vodka on ice. Ice Cold Frames that is, is what it's called located on a back street of the hipster infested williamsburg / greenpoint border, the two guys made me a believer. They trasnformed my begging for a frame Banksy into a true eye pleaser. Thanks again guys...

Grey No Ball Games Framed to Archival standards behind uv plexi glass, archival cotton-rag mounting board Crescent select 2 & 6 ply Matt(s) black 1 5/8" wood frame...
IMG_9628

IMG_9631

IMG_9630