Friday, March 18, 2011

Allow me to reintroduc myself! my name is ....

My man Saleheblack  is bakc on with another of his eye pleasing renditions of what is now, one of the most awaied and anticipated players in the New York KNICKS roster!

 The Brooklyn Born Carmel Anthony aka The Chosen One

 

WELCOME MELO PRINT

I just finished the 3rd print of my Knicks series entitled, "Welcome Melo". This print captures Carmelo Anthony's first moments as a New York Knick. While it is not iconic yet, it will definitely be a historic Knicks image, to say the least. I will be releasing 100 prints of this illustration, all signed and numbered. This release comes in 2 colors. Black or Green, 50 of each. Below is the sizing and pricing information:

11x17 print = $25 
18x24 print = $75
24x36 print = $100

Please send all orders (name, address, print order) and questions to salehe.bembury@gmail.com
All orders are shipped in durable Uline tubes a few days after purchase. Shipping is FREE. Payment can be done through Paypal or any other method you are comfortable with. The 1st print sold out in 2 days, so don't sleep. Thanks for everyone's continued support. Click Ewing, Amar'e, and Starks to see my past work. The "Welcome Melo" print is NOW available for purchase.