Large Modell's Recruitment (Brooklyn)
Date: 2010-07-09, 4:17PM EDT
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
MODELL'S SPORTING GOODS will be recruiting onsite at Brooklyn Workforce 1.
MODELL'S SPORTING GOODS is the nation's largest family-owned sporting goods chain, operating stores throughout the Northeastern United States, from New England to Northern Virginia. Modell's offers value and quality customer service together with a wide variety of sporting goods, athletic and active apparel and footwear for the entire family. Founded in 1889, we continue to grow each year through the belief that our associates and customers are our number one asset. We are committed to proving this by Listening, Respecting and Responding to the needs of our associates as well as the needs of our customers.
Modell's is Now Hiring for the Grand Opening of our new Midtown Manhattan store in August 2010 for Part-Time Sales Associates, Cashiers, Department Managers and Overnights.
If interested please apply in person Monday - Friday beginning Tuesday 7/12-through 07/30th
10AM - 4PM: No jeans or sneakers, must wear professional attire.
Location: 9 Bond Street, 5th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Easily Accessible by Public Transportation.
Applications submitted online will not be considered. You must apply in person. Applications can be downloaded from our website at www.Modells.com
• Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to customer needs and market trends.
• Responsible for inventory control and shrink reduction.
• Drive customer loyalty program to maximize store bottom line profit.
• Ability to operate all register functions.
• Assist with various merchandising duties.
• Outstanding customer service, communication, written and interpersonal skills.
• Solid organization skills and an ability to execute at a high level.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Associate Discount
• Advancement Opportunities
- Location: Brooklyn
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.