Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jimmy Choo, G-Shock, Covet NYC & More...


Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
July 2010

Hello all...

It's been a whirlwind last few weeks... from some amazing events in Miami (shout to the homies Alex and Max) to some fun parties at RDV in NYC, Fall is starting off with a bang. I recently was asked to deejay a Jimmy Choo event for the release of their new boot collaboration with UGG. Definitely a fun time... and who wouldn't want to deejay for a room of beautiful women with money to spend? :) I also recently deejayed the release of the new Casio G-Shock collabo with Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. Kudos to Casio, Cartoon Network, Antenna Magazine, and The FNDTN for putting together an awesome event. You can read more here on my blog.

This Friday, I'm the guest deejay at new NYC hotspot Covet. It's a pretty amazing party at a pretty amazing place. The last few weeks have seen Samantha Ronson, Solange, Jus Ske and more... and this week, I add my own unique flavor. Shout out to Jessica and happy birthday to my friend Chuck Barrett! Come celebrate with us.

The next few weeks find me in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, St. Maarten, Brazil, Atlanta, and more. Can't wait! Make sure you check out my site for the latest events and schedule.

As always, thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope to see you at an event soon. Have a blessed weekend!